• MgO sheathing boards can be highly structural in all axis and a better option for most current sheathing products.
• MgO boards can be highly fire, water, impact and mold/fungus resistant outperforming conventional options.
• MgO boards can have a high quality finished face with preformed tapered edges and be finished like drywall with standard finishing products.
• MgO board is comparatively green as it has a low embodied energy, cures by chemical exothermic reaction,captures carbon during the curing process and is recyclable.
• MgO boards can be very sustainable and stand up to the most rigorous environmental conditions on the planet.
• MgO as a sheathing is gaining traction in the market and holds the best potential as an alternative to current options available globally.
• MgO boards of high quality are the best current option for SIPS assemblies being superior to wood in durability,lighter and easier to finish than concrete board and far more design friendly than steel.
• Magnesium oxide sheathing products have been available in China for decades.
• Virtually ALL Chinese manufacturers use the same processes and narrow range of recipe designs.
• Most of the manufacturing plants use the same age old hand mixed and bucket poured slurries that produce varying grades depending on the quality of raw materials, cleanliness of equipment and diligence in process both chemical and physical.
• Most Chinese plants sell to Chinese or other Asian markets where low to medium quality MgO products are acceptable and therefore are designed and focused on meeting THAT demand.
• Virtually all Chinese QC programs are poorly run and inconsistent producing board that has varying and ever changing QC issues which is still acceptable to the domestic Chinese market.
• MgO boards produced in the average Chinese facility have the basic MgO attributes of fire, water and, mold/ fungal resistance but with varying and ever changing consistencies.
• Quality of face finish and structural strength and integrity are inconsistent.
• Cutting board squarely is often poorly monitored and makes end use difficult.
• Dust and debris from cutting is often left on the uncured boards and sets into the finished face.
• Chinese plants often ship these poor quality boards and when the importer is unsatisfied he MAY get compensation for the product.but never the shipping ...this is a huge cost in most cases.
• Most importers of MgO boards are at the mercy of the manufacturers' QC programs.
• MgO SIPS have been around as an idea for a few years and are gaining traction and interest globally.
• MgO SIPS made with a quality stable MgO sheathing will out perform all wood and cement clad alternatives.
• MgO SIPS are highly fire, water, impact and mold and fungus resistant.
• MgO SIPS create virtually air tight, energy efficient, sustainable and recyclable structures.
• MgO SIPS “systems” when properly designed and installed reduce skill requirements, labour times and waste compared to conventional and other SIPS assemblies.
• MgO SIPS manufacturing and installations are simple, economical and relatively portable.
• MgO SIPS should be the alternative building assembly of the future globally.
• MgO SIPS could become a primary building assembly globally given time.
• MgO SIPS are a relatively new concept and there are VERY few people with any real time experience delivering a warrantable system to the retail market.
• MGO SIPS require a consistent high quality MgO skin to deliver the attributes that make it the world class alternative building product it can certainly be.
• Most MgO importers claim their board can be used on SIPS but have NOT actually delivered and warranted such products to the retail construction market.
• Most MgO SIPS manufacturers of which there are very few...DO NOT.. Have a 3rd party tested “SIP SYSTEM”, credible history or workable assembly guidelines.
• MgO SIPS need to be part of a proven “assembly system” and tested to internationally recognized accredited standards to be warrantable.
• MgO SIPS if not made of the highest quality products and assembled by a proven and tested system will be an ongoing warranty problem for the manufacturer and the constructor.
• Most MGO SIPS providers import Chinese board and assemble with systems and products and fasteners designed for OSB and other wood based SIPS systems.
• Mg Housing is the culmination of a decades work in R&D in China, the North American lab and in the field.
• Mg Housing MgO board is manufactured on a fully automated system that takes most of the human element and traditional process inconsistencies out of the equation.
• Mg Housing is in the 4th evolution of board development and is teamed with a US based MgO group that has created and patented 3 processes to develop and test MgO sheathing recipes for chemical stability across a full spectrum of sustainable performance criteria.
• Mg Housing and the US group are now able to dial up various physical attributes and desired performance criteria and make sure they are 100% stable for the life of the products.
• Mg Housing is in the 3rd evolution of its SIPS system and has now met the very onerous and strict new seismic,wind and general building codes of New Zealand.
• Mg Housing has completed all testing and review requirements thru Intertek Labs, BEAL NZ and JASANZ to achieve an official Code Mark. Published December 2013.
• Mg Housing and its parent Quze Inc. is comprised of career builders, developers and professionals and has over a decade of MGO board and MGO SIPS experience.
• Mg Housing has and continues to deliver high quality warrantable MgO SIPS structures internationally to the retail construction market.
• Mg Housing Systems are tested to ICC, ASTM and JAS-ANZ acceptance criteria.
• Mg Housing has now been “Code Marked” for national approval under the building codes of AUS/NZ through Joint Accreditation services of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) December 2013.
• Mg Housing deliver ALL of the inherent structural and energy efficient qualities of existing SIPS technology but with a far superior Mg Housing sheathing component.
• Mg Housing are highly fire, water, mold/fungus and impact resistant.
• Mg Housing outperform conventional and other SIPS assemblies in sustainability, durability & energy efficiency.
• Mg Housing sheathing is manufactured in the only fully automated MgO board factory in the world.
• Mg Housing sheathing and SIPS have a low embodied energy when compared to otherassemblies and the products actually bind carbon as they cure.
• Mg Housing turn key manufacturing facilities are easy to operate and very cost effective compared to other systems.
• Mg Housing are the easiest SIPS assembly to learn to install and are tested as true SIPS without the need for extra framing in most standard applications.
• Mg Housing do NOT require additional interior gypsum board application and can be finished to custom quality with standard drywall finishing products and processes.
• Mg Housing can be finished on the exterior with standard exterior finishing materials and claddings.
• Simple, reliable and expandable manufacturing
• Capable of producing up to 750 panels per day or about 6 typical. North American houses 4 press production line.
• Setup can be expanded or reproduced very quickly and economically even in remote locations.
• Simple components.
• Simple process.
• Requires only basic skills.
• Multi-Level construction.
• Up to 3 story self supporting structural capability.
• Window and door design shape flexibility.
• Available as raw panels or custom cut kits.
• Can be used jointly with conventional construction materials.
• Durable and Eco-Friendly
product for the new
• Multi-Family and Single Family projects for All climates.
• Commercial Applications and Standard Processes.
• Curved wall / Design Flexibility.
• Professional and Clean Finishes.
• Stucco AND Stone.
• 800 single family homes proposed for Saskatchewan.
• A builder we supply has invested in 3 model homes.
• Media hits on News Talk 980.
• We're building homes that are attractive, economical, and ones we'd be proud to have our own children living in," said Sentry Homes CEO Bud Anderson.
•Onion Lake Reservation First Nations Housing Initiative.
• Completed 2011.
• Financed by humanitarian funds from GTF Group.
• Media hits on News Talk 980.
• The initial contract is for 1,000 single family 2 and 3 bedroom homes per year for 3 years (anticipated start date spring 2017).
• Housing project for 1,000 houses with a mining company.
• Simple basic housing similar to refugee housing in Kenya.
• Simple and functional housing developed in Canada for use in harsh and distant locations around the globe.
• Artists rendition – Multi Family Residential.
• Safe, Affordable and Comfortable housing.
• The Genesis Project – Kenya 5,000 units is scheduled to replace tent city.
• Production in China at our Mg Housing facility.
• Tent city to be replaced by Mg Housing affordable housing.
• Negotiating a joint
venture with a Canadian
Architectural firm in
donation of 800
In addition to single
family homes they
require row housing
and multi-family units,
schools and medical
• Negotiating a joint venture with a Canadian Architectural firm in Dujiangyan City.
• They have established the donation of 800 hectares of development land.
• In addition to single family homes they require row housing and multi-family units, schools and medical centers.
CESGI is a Cleantech
company. We create innovative technologies to supply
renewable and sustainable energy products that meet
regulatory requirements and community needs across the
As societies grow and develop, our world faces unprecedented social challenges and environmental pressures. Technological innovation is key in addressing these problems and creating a shared sustainable future on a healthy planet.
Read More >